Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
- drive the delivery of your cross-functional team to help us meet business objectives,
- mentor, pair, and delegate work to foster the professional and technical growth of your teammates,
- improve and optimize existing products & services (scalability, performance, interoperability, etc.),
- design, build, test, document, run, review and maintain code in PHP or Typescript.
Your work environment will be a multidisciplinary squad (Lead Software Engineer, Software Engineers, Product Manager, Product Designer & SRE) to design, build and bring the product to life, and deliver high added value to our customers.
- you have great experience in designing, building, configuring, running scalable & testable applications,
- you like to work closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate these into technical requirements for your squad,
- you have excellent communication skills, which help you diffuse knowledge across teams and align people to work successfully on their projects,
- you like to contribute to the evolution of the technical stack, thanks to our ADR process.
- you are proactive, autonomous, self-motivated, resourceful, and are eager to have a meaningful impact,
- you are curious about Software Craftsmanship, Domain Driven Design, and related practices such as Event Storming,
- you are not afraid to talk in English (a strong French accent is ok).
Here are a few of the technologies we use:
- Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD tools
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company
🏰 Enjoy a 19th century historical building, tour our private garden and stop by the pond while doing your team catch-up. We also do great barbecues when the sun is out.
💰 Competitive package and complementary health insurance
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home office policy
👶 33 days paid leave if you are the second parent (instead of 28 days)
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
💆 Massage sessions offered on a regular basis and at a reduced price
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
Perks & Discount
😋 Get your Swile lunch card funded at 50% by the company
🚇 Receive a 50% discount on the transportation pass of your choice
📽️ Comité Social et Economique: advantages and deductions on cultural activities, entertainment etc.
👶 Take advantage of our company crèche whether you need a nursery spot (subject to availability), emergency childcare, or care for Wednesdays and school vacations.
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!