Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, improve product data quality and simplify product catalog management.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo!
- Build, manage, coach and scale a team of Business Development Representatives
- Lead the team to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
- Monitor and drive outbound sales motion, including lead penetration and high activity standards
- Methodical development of prospecting and outreach strategies (cadences, copy, A/B testing,...)
- Participate in the hiring, interviewing, and training process helping to scale a quickly growing team of BDRs
- Develop and maintain weekly team forecasts
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing and other internal teams to generate pipeline
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with BDRs to build more effective communications, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for the improvement of the team’s sales and activity performance.
- Help create and lead training for BDRs in all areas of the sales process
- Participate in pipeline review meetings collaborating with the demand generation team on inbound lead campaigns
- Serve as a role model in the Sales org to uphold and implement the policies, procedures and values of the Akeneo team
- Provide weekly progress reports to the UKI Regional Director.
- Will be based from the London office 2 days per week.
- 2+ years of experience in BDR management experience in the SaaS industry
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Strong work ethic, motivated, and desire to continually learn and grow
- Interest in growing as a people manager, with a keen ability to connect with new and existing team members
- Willingness to jump into a rapidly scaling startup environment and build new teams, processes and functions within the org
- Experience building and driving effective pipeline-generation strategies
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Intuition and capacity to learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
- Able to assess performance both qualitatively and analytically
Life at Akeneo
💰 Get the basics right with a competitive package and complementary health insurance.
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
🧳 Once a year, travel to another office location for a period of 2 weeks
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for smooth integration into the company
⏰ Flexible working hours, global home office policy
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choice of a Mac or a Windows laptop
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (i.e. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
👨💻 Attendance at the yearly business or tech conference of your choice
Diversity & Inclusion
🧑🤝🧑 Akeneo is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works for or with us, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, medical condition, race, age, family status, religion (or lack thereof) and other personal features and preferences. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!
- Sales & Partnerships
- Sales & Business Development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Akeneo Product Cloud is the complete and composable SaaS-based solution to activate your product story wherever your customers are. Deliver engaging, world-class product experiences across all of your owned and unowned channels with agility and accuracy.
Loading application form
Already working at Akeneo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.