Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, improve product data quality and simplify product catalog management.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Finance Operations Assistant to join our dynamic finance team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of financial operations and providing essential support to our global commercial teams. If you love numbers, have exceptional spreadsheet skills, and fluency in both English and French, we encourage you to apply!
More precisely, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide administrative support to our finance and commercial teams;
- Record and process orders from clients and partners (worldwide);
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices to maintain healthy cash flow;
- Create and maintain account records and documentation;
- Record accounts receivable transactions;
- Collect and review data from various sources for financial reports;
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits;
- Identify areas for process improvement within finance operations.
- Excel/Google Sheets Expertise: Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets is essential for this role.
- SAAS Experience (Desirable): Experience with Software as a Service (SAAS) is a plus.
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in both written and spoken English and French.
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding programme for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company.
🏰 Enjoy a 19th century historical building, tour our private garden and stop by the pond while doing your team catch-up. We also do great barbecues when the sun is out.
💰 Competitive package and complementary health insurance
⏰ Flexible working hours, global home office policy
👶 33 days paid leave if you are the second parent (instead of 28 days)
Health & Wellness
🧘Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
💆 Massage sessions offered regularly and at a reduced price
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
Perks & Discounts
😋 Get your Swile lunch card funded at 50% by the company
🚇 Receive a 50% discount on the transportation pass of your choice
📽️ Comité Social et Economique: advantages and deductions on cultural activities, entertainment etc.
👶 Take advantage of our company crèche whether you need a nursery spot (subject to availability), emergency childcare, or care for Wednesdays and school vacations.
🤲 With our Employee Volunteering programme, give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
Diversity & Inclusion
🧑🤝🧑Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!