Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, improve product data quality and simplify product catalog management.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
The Technical Consultant is a key member of the Professional Services team, guiding customers to scalable integrations of Akeneo products in their overall ecosystem.
- Enable our customers and partners about Akeneo integration best practices
- Create trust with customers and partners by translating business objectives into compelling solutions through workshops and detailed discussions with business and technical stakeholders, including executives
- Support customers and partners with customizations of Akeneo’s PIM
- Analyze customers’ existing applications to properly guide them on the best possible options for integrating with Akeneo solutions
- Present recommendations through written documents and detailed diagrams
- Assist customers and partners with defining their upgrade and migration strategies
- Lead technical trainings and workshops with customers and partners
- Work with the R&D team to improve our solutions based on your experiences working with customers
- You have significant experience (3-5 years) in product integration.
- You have good object-oriented design (OOD) skills,
- Experience with REST APIs
- You have a strong knowledge of PHP, SQL and MySQL,
- You speak German fluently
- You value quality deliverables,
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working with clients and partners,
- You are autonomous, reactive and involved.
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
🧳 Once a year, travel to another office location for a period of 2 weeks
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company
🌿 Central and well-connected office with a garden, close to the river and parks.
💰 Competitive package and generous Paid Time Off (30 days)
🚇 Transportation ticket if you live nearby
⏰ Flexible working hours, global home office policy
👶 Take the time you need to welcome a new family member with 16 weeks of maternity leave (30 days if you are the second parent)
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
👟 30€+ Urban Sports Club monthly deduction
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choice of a Mac or a Windows laptop
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
👨💻 Attendance at a yearly business or tech conference of your choice
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Akeneo is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works for or with us, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, medical condition, race, age, family status, religion (or lack thereof) and other personal features and preferences. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself.
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!
- Customer Experience Management
- Professional Services
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Akeneo Product Cloud is the complete and composable SaaS-based solution to activate your product story wherever your customers are. Deliver engaging, world-class product experiences across all of your owned and unowned channels with agility and accuracy.
Loading application form
Already working at Akeneo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.