Customer Success Manager France / Italy
Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, improve product data quality and simplify product catalog management.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
As a CSM, your main goal is to drive and support the success of our customers within their PXM journey. We are looking for a new member to join our bold and fun Customer Success Southern Europe team. This is a great opportunity for experienced CSMs who have ideally leveraged CSM tools in their prior experience to model best practices for a rapidly growing team. In this role, you will report to the Customer Success Director, and you will closely work internally with the Sales, Professional Services, Product and Channel & Alliances departments.
More precisely, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Help design and implement a world-class framework for customer lifecycle management, developing strong client relationships, monitoring customer health and ensuring value and ROI are recognized.
- Be assigned to a group of strategic accounts and be responsible for leveraging data and collaborating effectively with both customers and internal cross-functional teams to drive results, client satisfaction, and client revenue retention.
- Partner closely with Sales counterparts to help achieve renewal targets and identify growth opportunities.
- You have excellent change management and communication skills,
- You speak French and English fluently, Italian would be a strong plus,
- You have at least +3 years of experience in Customer Success Management or Account Management in the software/e-commerce industry,
- You are perfectly comfortable in an extremely dynamic and changing environment,
- Your empathy, service skills, and adaptability allow you to quickly build relationships with clients of different nationalities and sectors.
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
🧳 Once a year, travel to another office location for a period of 2 weeks.
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding programme for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company.
🏰 The position is open in the lovely city of Nantes: Enjoy a 19th-century historical building, tour our private garden and stop by the pond while doing your team catch-up. We also do great barbecues when the sun is out.
💰 Competitive package and complementary health insurance
⏰ Flexible working hours, global home office policy
👶 33 days paid leave if you are the second parent (instead of 28 days)
Health & Wellness
🧘Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
💆 Massage sessions offered regularly and at a reduced price
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choice of a Mac or a Windows laptop
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
👨💻 Attendance at a yearly business or tech conference of your choice
Perks & Discounts
😋 Get your Swile lunch card funded at 50% by the company
🚇 Receive a 50% discount on the transportation pass of your choice
📽️ Comité Social et Economique: advantages and deductions on cultural activities, entertainment etc.
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Akeneo is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works for or with us, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, medical condition, race, age, family status, religion (or lack thereof) and other personal features and preferences. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Success
- Paris, Nantes, Milan
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Akeneo Product Cloud is the complete and composable SaaS-based solution to activate your product story wherever your customers are. Deliver engaging, world-class product experiences across all of your owned and unowned channels with agility and accuracy.
Customer Success Manager France / Italy
Loading application form
Already working at Akeneo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.