Senior Product Manager
Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, improve product data quality and simplify product catalog management.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
Akeneo’s product management team is comprised of more than 20 talented product managers and product directors. Our overall product department consists of more than 130 teammates. We value high collaboration between product management, engineering, product design, and customer support.
Our common mission is to create value for our customers, our users, and our own business, in a sustainable way. Our offer - Akeneo Product Cloud- consists of 3 different product lines: Applications, Product Data Platform & the Product Data Studios (including Akeneo’s PIM). These 3 product lines are serving our vision, by fostering collaboration between our different user personas. Our products allow them to craft and manage great product experiences to unlock their business growth.
We are looking for a seasoned Senior Product Manager to work on the Applications product line.
You will partner on a daily basis with the other Product Managers, Software Engineers, Engineering leaders, Designers, Product Marketing, and your business stakeholders.
This role will report directly to the VP Innovation.
- Define, lead and evolve the product strategy & roadmap for Applications initiatives.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Collaborate closely with your Lead Developer, Engineering Manager & Product Designer to turn customers’ problems into impactful and valuable solutions.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Enablement teams for successful GTM.
- Define & analyze success metrics to constantly measure customers’ outcomes.
- Act as a product evangelist to align and influence internal and external audiences.
- You have a proven track record as a product manager, ideally at a SaaS company.
- You have worked on Platform/Ecosystem strategies and API Products.
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to align internal & external stakeholders.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- You speak French and English fluently.
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
🧳 Once a year, travel to another office location for a period of 2 weeks.
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding programme for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company.
🏰 The position is open in the lovely city of Nantes: Enjoy a 19th-century historical building, tour our private garden and stop by the pond while doing your team catch-up. We also do great barbecues when the sun is out.
💰 Competitive package and complementary health insurance
⏰ Flexible working hours, global home office policy
👶 33 days paid leave if you are the second parent (instead of 28 days)
Health & Wellness
🧘Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
💆 Massage sessions offered regularly and at a reduced price
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choice of a Mac or a Windows laptop
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
👨💻 Attendance at a yearly business or tech conference of your choice
Perks & Discounts
😋 Get your Swile lunch card funded at 50% by the company
🚇 Receive a 50% discount on the transportation pass of your choice
📽️ Comité Social et Economique: advantages and deductions on cultural activities, entertainment etc.
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Akeneo is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works for or with us, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, medical condition, race, age, family status, religion (or lack thereof) and other personal features and preferences. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!
- Product Management
- Paris, Nantes
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Akeneo Product Cloud is the complete and composable SaaS-based solution to activate your product story wherever your customers are. Deliver engaging, world-class product experiences across all of your owned and unowned channels with agility and accuracy.
Senior Product Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Akeneo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.