Technology Partner Manager
Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
The Technology Partner Manager will join Akeneo’s global App Store & ISV team and is responsible for accelerating business growth in EMEA via our powerful ecosystem of ISV partners. The Technology Partner Manager will play an integral role in helping to execute the team’s go-to-market plans by driving mutually beneficial business development activities with key technology partners in EMEA. This role requires close collaboration with Akeneo’s sales and marketing teams, excellent communication and presentation skills, and a passion for unlocking new business opportunities with partners. A successful candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed, and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Managing day-to-day relationships with prospect and customer-facing teams at our key technology partners, including Adobe, BigCommerce, Cloudinary.
- Engaging proactively with partners to plan and execute business development activities, such as account mapping.
- Identifying and coordinating lead generation activities with partners, in close collaboration with Akeneo’s marketing team.
- Managing and tracking pipeline for referral and co-sell opportunities with partners, in close collaboration with Akeneo’s sales team to optimize our joint sales process.
- Helping to create joint value messaging and sales materials for partners to use to drive interest from prospects and customers in our partnership.
- Hosting training for partners, and keeping partners updated about new resources, product changes, and other impactful developments.
- Strong knowledge of the eCommerce technology ecosystem.
- Experience working in an eCommerce or enterprise software environment.
- Experience working with a network of partners, either directly or indirectly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in technology sales or channel management.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial desire.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Strong customer-facing and public presentation skills.
- Effective written and verbal skills.
Life at Akeneo
💰 Get the basics right with a competitive package and complementary health insurance.
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
🧳 Once a year, travel to another office location for a period of 2 weeks
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for smooth integration into the company
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home/office policy
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choose between MacOS, Windows or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (i.e. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
👨💻 Attendance at the yearly business or tech conference of your choice
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Akeneo is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works for or with us, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, medical condition, race, age, family status, religion (or lack thereof) and other personal features and preferences. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!
- Sales & Partnerships
- Channel & Alliances
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Akeneo Product Cloud is the complete and composable SaaS-based solution to activate your product story wherever your customers are. Deliver engaging, world-class product experiences across all of your owned and unowned channels with agility and accuracy.
Technology Partner Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Akeneo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.