Mid-Market Channel Manager
Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
Working with the global and local Channel team, the Channel Manager will help keep Akeneo’s partner ecosystem the best in class in the software industry. You’ll work directly with our local partners to identify joint opportunities and support the partner build and growing their Akeneo PIM expertise and team. Leveraging your relationships, you’ll have the chance to contribute to the GTM team's success, winning more fans and friends for the best PIM on the market. This role will collaborate across the whole channel organization and be integral to creating value out of our partnerships. This will be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced networker and business developer looking to reach the next level in a company where partners are vital.
This role will report directly to the Local Channel Director within the EMEA Channel team.
This role will work closely with the Field Marketing team, the local Sales team, and the Professional Service team.
- Create compelling relationships with key system integrators.
- Work closely with the partners and help them to grow their PIM knowledge and business.
- Work cross-functionally together with sales, marketing, and professional services.
- Create annual business plans with your key partners.
- Assist in developing the best-in-class partner program in the software industry.
- You have experience in and a passion for managing and developing partners.
- You have excellent writing and communication skills.
- You are organized and able to meet deadlines.
- You are entrepreneurial and enthusiastic about navigating and succeeding in a rapidly evolving business.
- You have a scrappy, ‘get-it-done’ attitude; resourceful and creative.
- You act with empathy and communicate with honesty, openness, and respect.
- Ideally come from a SaaS background.
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsite
🧳 Once a year, travel to another office location for a period of 2 weeks
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company
💰 Get the basics right with a competitive package
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home/office policy
👶 Take the time you need to welcome a new family member with 16 weeks of maternity leave (30 days if you are the second parent)
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choose between MacOS, Windows or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
👨💻 Attendance at a yearly business or tech conference of your choice
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Akeneo is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works for or with us, regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, medical condition, race, age, family status, religion (or lack thereof) and other personal features and preferences. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!
- Sales & Partnerships
- Channel & Alliances
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Akeneo Product Cloud is the complete and composable SaaS-based solution to activate your product story wherever your customers are. Deliver engaging, world-class product experiences across all of your owned and unowned channels with agility and accuracy.
Mid-Market Channel Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Akeneo?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.