Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
The Revenue Systems Administrator will be a member of the team responsible for the business analysis, implementation and continuous improvement of our full revenue technology stack. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption of the Go to Market (GTM) technology stack including Salesforce.com. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders to identify, develop and deploy new business processes. The administrator will be responsible for the execution of the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our marketing automation platform, sales engagement platform, and CPQ. The administrator will also work closely with the Head of Revenue Technology to identify where full stack improvements could reduce manual business processes across the GTM team and execute those improvements. The revenue technology team is responsible for smooth close of quarterly business. The Revenue Systems Administrator will support the quarterly close alongside GTM leadership in the Americas.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Design, implementation and continuous improvement of our core marketing systems, sales engagement platform, and CPQ.
- Design and support improvements on salesforce.com
- Core administrative support including user account maintenance, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests. Work independently with users to define and document development requirements
- Partner with our GTM leadership team to drive business improvements by improving the capabilities of our technology stack. This includes design, execution, and change management communications.
- Act as the primary thought partner to the VP of Marketing to optimize our marketing workflows and rule automations.
- Minimum three years of experience in revenue technology administration including Salesforce.com ownership.
- High tech curiosity looking for an opportunity with an ambitious growth path.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation platforms, sales engagement platforms and salesforce, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Essential Salesforce CPQ experience.
- An understanding of Apex code is desirable.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company
💰 Get the basics right with a competitive package, generous Paid Time Off (5 weeks) and complementary health insurance!
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home/office policy
👶 Take the time you need to welcome a new family member with 16 weeks of maternity leave (30 days if you are the second parent)
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
👵 Plan your retirement with ease thanks to our 401k with company matching
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!