Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
We are looking for a Product Support Analyst to join our growing team in Sydney. Get in on the ground floor at one of Sydney’s top startups, become an expert on Akeneo’s products, and help our clients and partners unlock growth through the power of our Product Experience Management (PXM) solutions.
The Sydney members of the Akeneo team like to get together in the office several times a week. The other members of Support are based in Nantes, France, and Boston, USA. We are all part of the Product team. Our squad is filled with dedicated and passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver the best customer experience.
- Respond to functional and technical requests from Enterprise edition customers in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner from the Jira Service Desk portal.
- Coordinate the technical qualification of bugs and questions with our support engineers and the patch releases with our maintenance leaders.
- Build on customer and partner feedback by improving our functional and technical documentation.
- Take part in the ongoing learning and success of the Support team with active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product squads to test new features and bug fixes, and help to surface meaningful customer feedback.
- On-call duties to best support our clients in their product experience enhancement.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the SaaS Support field. You naturally look for all resources possible to make a difference and grow our customers' happiness.
- You love solving puzzles. You can quickly learn and can easily explain technical problems clearly.
- You may not write and deploy code yourself, but you are not afraid of diving into logs to find the root cause of a behaviour.
- You know how to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders and you do believe cross-continental communication is a fun challenge.
- You are proactive, autonomous, self-motivated, and resourceful. You love being challenged and you enjoy being involved in multiple tasks.
- You have experience working with Jira Service Desk, or other ticketing systems, Datadog, and Github.
- You write and speak English fluently. Having an understanding of French would be a plus.
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsite
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company
💰 Get the basics right with a competitive package
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home/office policy
👶 Take the time you need to welcome a new family member with 16 weeks of maternity leave (30 days if you are the second parent)
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
🤲 Employee Volunteering programme: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!