Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
We are looking for an IT technician to join the Internal IT team. It is a small team where your contributions and ideas have a real impact on the whole company.
Helping people and making security and IT policies live will be your focus.
You will contribute to the team's capabilities by demonstrating technical competence, good communication skills, personal initiative, desire to learn, transparency, and the ability to work as part of a team.
Over time, you can evolve by adding a little more project management, system administration or development.
About the job
if you want:
- to work in a key team, on many various subjects with a richness of both functional and technical
- to help people & solve problems
- to have an impact on the whole organisation
What you will do
- You will assist users for all Akeneo Offices (United States, France, Germany, UK, Australia, Netherlands).
- You will take care of the on/off-boarding of users, device management, and monitoring.
- Administrate the company's IT equipment, System and Network infrastructure, laptops (Linux, Mac, Windows) and mobile devices.
- You will help on the implementation of key projects to improve the security of users’ laptops.
- Your expertise will be important in recommending, evaluating, improving and rationalising IT services.
- Work as a team by sharing your knowledge and experience with your teammates and learning from them.
Solid experience in the following technical fields are welcome, we have high expectations on these topics. We are interested in your profile for this position if:
- you like to chat with people to help them with patience and pedagogy
- you have administration experience with Mac, Windows and Linux laptops. you know how to dig into OS issues
- you are creative and curious and perform a technological watch. You quickly learn new domains and technologies
- you want the team to be able to count on you, you're ready to ask, learn, share and challenge the team
Strong "plus" if:
- You have knowledge in SaaS administration or IDP like Google Workspace, Okta or Azure AD
You will grow at Akeneo if:
- you have some experience in a programming language like JS (Google AppScript), Powershell, Bash or Python
- you want to learn new things like automation
- you want to lead and manage projects
You will like working at Akeneo if:
- You are proactive, autonomous, motivated, resourceful, and eager to have a meaningful impact
- You are curious and you like to share with your teammates
- You don’t like barriers and want to learn from all teams at Akeneo
- You like to have fun and have a life outside of work
- Finally, you learn from your mistakes and you're ready to make new ones with us!!!
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company
💰 Get the basics right with a competitive package, generous Paid Time Off (5 weeks) and complementary health insurance!
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home/office policy
👶 Take the time you need to welcome a new family member with 16 weeks of maternity leave (30 days if you are the second parent)
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
👵 Plan your retirement with ease thanks to our 401k with company matching
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!