Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
As the Workplace Experience Director, you will play a crucial role in shaping our company culture and elevating workplace experience productivity in a hybrid working model. We are looking for someone with excellent technical and management skills, but more importantly, a friendly and approachable attitude, exceptional customer service skills. Your commitment to go above and beyond will be the driving force behind our success. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, you’ll manage a team of 5 people globally.
- Revamp and maintain our hybrid model: Use your creativity and expertise to craft a dynamic hybrid work model that seamlessly blends remote and in-office experiences, fostering a thriving work-life balance.
- Pioneer future work trends: Stay at the forefront of industry insights and emerging work trends, using data-driven approaches to fine-tune our model.
- Elevate the workplace experience: Infuse the workplace with a hospitality-driven approach, ensuring every touchpoint - from guest arrivals to space management, health & safety, food & and beverage, space management, events - is a memorable and enriching experience.
- Metrics-driven success: Use relevant metrics to measure the success of the Workplace team, including financial analysis, business planning for our real estate portfolio, and key performance indicators.
- Mastery of real estate strategy: Take the helm of Akeneo's real estate strategy, leading both expansion and maintenance efforts, ensuring a strategic alignment with our budget and growth objectives.
- Seamless integration across services: Assure integration between partner service delivery streams, ensuring a seamless integration between Real Estate, Information Technology, and People Experience to create a harmonious workplace ecosystem.
- Global operations management: Oversee daily operations across our global locations, from janitorial duties to maintenance and food services, ensuring an impeccable work environment worldwide.
- Nurture and inspire a global team: Develop and mentor our global workplace team, equipping them with the skills and mindset needed to achieve our strategic goals, fostering a culture of excellence and innovation.
- You have a strong track record in workplace strategy, with an eye for future work trends.
- You love creating memorable workplace experiences and emphasizing hospitality-focused services.
- You have solid team leadership and development skills, driving towards strategic goals in line with the company’s vision.
- You have strong experience in real estate strategy and development.
- You have experience working in a global environment and you speak English fluently.
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for smooth integration into the company
💰 Get the basics right with a competitive package and complementary health insurance.
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home/office policy
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (i.e. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!