Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will drive operational and administrative tasks ensuring our C-team executives are free to focus on what they do best. If you're an organisational wizard with a knack for anticipating needs, keep reading!
The Executive Assistant will be at the heart of our operations, juggling calendars, orchestrating seamless travel plans, and handling expense reports. We're looking for someone with a natural sense of organisation, impeccable time management skills, and the ability to take initiative. Your contributions will play a role in elevating the efficiency of our business, offering personalized and swift support to our executive team members.
- Manage executives’ calendars and be a magician at finding meeting times
- Craft seamless travel plan, leaving no detail to chance - from flights to accommodations.
- Assist in the preparation of impactful weekly, monthly or quarterly reports or documents
- Be the architect behind productive external meetings and events that leave a lasting impression
- Transform information into impactful internal and external communications
- Skillfully manage and submit expense reports
- You have +5 years experience in a similar role preferably in an international environment
- You are fluent in both French and English and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are detail and action-oriented
- Google Workspace and MS Office have no secret for you
- You can be trusted when involved in confidential topics
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding program for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for smooth integration into the company
💰 Get the basics right with a competitive package and complementary health insurance.
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home/office policy
Health & Wellness
🧘 Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (i.e. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!